Sabado, Hulyo 18, 2015

Lesson 2: An Overview To Educational Technology 2

Content
            If Educational Technology 1 is about presenting new technology to the learners, Educational Technology 2 is more on the application of the different modern educational media presented from the previous subject. This is wherein learners can be more aware, appreciate more, and be fully equipped to use different technology tools ranging from traditional to modern educational media.
        Educational Technology 2 as I see seems to encourage educators as well as learners to combine education and technology. Educators can use technology in providing knowledge and skills to learners. On the other hand, Educational Technology 2 also encourages educators, school administrators and stakeholders to be computer literate and to appreciate Information Technology for instruction and school management as well.
Experience
                New software and applications will be taught in educational technology 2. One of those is what I’m doing right now which is writing and posting a blog.  And doing a podcast which shows our reflection to what our professor have shown to us.
Reflection
                I’m a bit excited to explore the word of new applications and software which can be a great help on my teaching career. It may be a bit complicated and demanding when it comes to time but I can manage it. It would also help me develop my skills.
Application
        As a future teacher, it would help me in various ways. I could make use of what I have learned in educational technology 2 with my teaching strategies that won’t let my students get bored and that there will be an interactive teaching-learning process.


        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento